Any individual, firm, company or undertaking whether incorporated or not, engaged in the manufacture of industrial gases in India are considered to be enrolled as Ordinary Members.
Any individual, firm, company or undertaking engaged or interested in the manufacture/ distribution / representation of the manufacturers of industrial gas connected plant, machinery, equipment, accessories, raw materials and located outside India are considered to be enrolled as Foreign Members.
Any individual, firm, company or undertaking whether incorporated or not, engaged or interested in the manufacture /processing of plant, machinery, equipment, accessories, raw materials, related to the manufacture of industrial gases are considered to be enrolled as Associate Members
AIIGMA plays a crucial role in protecting interests of its members through various measures such as:
• Continuous Enhancement of Safety and Quality Standards
• Share information and spread awareness about the industry, government policies, initiatives and revisions in rules etc.
• Creates awareness amongst constituents on subjects like Environment, Energy, Quality Upgradation, and Safety in manufacturing, handling and transportation of industrial gases, cryogenic liquids and related equipment.
• Platform to facilitate interaction of the members, organize talks by renowned Foreign Speakers.
• Organise Meetings, Seminars, and Workshops on various issues, Government policies etc.
• Sponsoring and participating in programmes, projects, exhibitions, delegations and promotional activities related to Industrial Gases Industry and encourage maximum participation from members.
• Represent the Indian Gas Industry’s views to Government of India
• Submission of Pre-budget Memorandum to Government on matters concerning the Gas Industry.
• Harmonization with International Standards
Safety is crucial to AIIGMA, leading to development of systems that ensure precautionary measures being
followed by the users. The Association works on evolving and maintaining the industry standards
pertaining to manufacturing specifications, safety requirements, and other industry practices.
AIIGMA regularly publishes a bimonthly magazine “Gas News” and a one-page monthly supplement, where the Members can advertise for the sale or purchase of their equipment.
Other publications include Proceedings of National Seminar & Workshops, Membership Directory etc.